Welcome to the new cupidaneros.com!
Hello there C&E fans,
If you’ve been a frequent visitor to our little corner of the interweb you may have noticed that things look a bit different around here. That’s because Andy and I have been hard at work trying to come up with ways to do a few different things:
- We want cupidanderos.com to be a great, easily navigable, home for all the episodes and ancillary content our extraordinary cast and crew have helped us create over the past year and change.
- We want to make it easy for you, the spectacular community who’ve embraced us, to see what we’re up to, revisit past content, share the show with people you think might like it, and help usher us towards a season 2.
We’ve made a number of changes to the structure and feel of the site to help us do both those things. A run down of a few of them after the jump.
We’ve tweaked the layout of our player pages so that our episodes are front and center on almost any size screen. What’s more, we’ve tweaked our episode players so you should be able to enjoy all our content on any computer or mobile device! And as before, all our players make it easy to embed and share your favorite episodes via your blog, Facebook, Twitter, or even email.
Our new banner makes it easier than ever to connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and email. Just click on the icons!
A little while ago we told you about our C&E Mailing List. In addition to signing up from Facebook, you’ll now be able to do that from anywhere on our site! Just look for the Subscribe box.
Want to support the show with financial contribution? Now you can, safely and securely, via PayPal. Just click on our new and improved “Donate” button. 100% of donations will go to raising money for cast and crew salaries for a second season—just like our IndideGoGo campaign.
In the coming months we’ll also be rolling out the C&E merchandise store, with t-shirts, caps, posters and eventually our Season 1 DVD. 100% of those profits will go towards cast/crew salaries as well.
And then of course there’s this blog. In addition to news about the show, here you can expect to find:
- Info on what cast and crew have been up to since wrapping Season 1
- Behind the scenes pictures, video and anecdotes
- Interviews with and guest posts from, cast, crew, and other web series creators
- Reviews and articles on other great independent web series
- Whatever other fun things we come up with or YOU ask us to post!
We don’t want you to just read our blog, we want you to participate. Thanks to Disqus, you can comment on posts with your Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Yahoo ID… no new signup or login required. (Of course you can also always comment as a guest)
We hope all of this will make visiting cupidanderos.com a cooler, more fun experience. Let us know what you think about the changes, join our mailing list, and don’t forget to spread the love to anyone who you think might want to check it out too!